Play the legendary strategy game ... anytime, anywhere.
Play true to the original board game rules, compete with up to four players for the most settlements, the longest roads and the largest army. Trade important resources, build roads and cities, settle the island and become Lord of Catan!
Prove your strategy skills by challenging other Catan fans online via cross-platform multiplayer, or take on the AI with various computer opponents, each with their own individual characteristics.
Become Harbormaster, discover new islands, invest new trade goods and defeat the barbarians, vanquish dragons or build a canal with the additional expansions.
Basic game features:
- Play according to the original board game rules
- Synchronous online multiplayer
- Smart computer opponents with individual strategies
- Comprehensive tutorial
- The Seafarers and Cities & Knights LITE: Test the expansions in selected scenarios.
- Available languages: English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese
Available expansions (in-app purchases):
- The Seafarers: Play your way through the elaborate campaign made up of 16 diverse scenarios and sail your ships to new shores.
- Cities & Knights: Protect Catan from the barbarian invasion. New gameplay mechanics add even more variety to Catan.
- The new scenarios: Vanquish dragons or build a canal with the "Enchanted Land" and "The Great Canal" scenarios.
- The Islands: Discover uncharted lands with a collection of unofficial multi-island scenarios.
- All-expansions set
Question: Why do I have to download additional files after purchasing
Answer: The download from Google play includes the basic game data and a tool that will determine your device’s display resolution and then download the optimal graphics data for your device.
Question: Which Android security permissions does Catan need and why
Answer: “Storage” to write data to the SD or move the game data, “Network communication” to download game data and access the In App Store and “system tools” to check if Catan is already running to resume a game.
Question: I bought one of the expansions but after an update, reinstallation of Catan or after restoring my phone the expansion seems gone
Answer: Don’t worry; your initial purchase is already saved in your Google account. However for technical reasons you might have to select “Buy” again. Confirm and a message will tell you that you’ve already purchased it. You will NOT be billed twice!
Question: I lost my campaign progress after reinstalling, updating from or when restoring my phone. Is there any way to restore it
Answer: Savegames from old versions can usually be restored automatically. For all other cases we’ve integrated a cheat code: Enter campaign mode and go to select player. Enter CatanWarp*“ (* = 1 15, e.g "CatanWarp5") as your player name and