PLEASE DO NOT USE THE RATING SYSTEM TO REPORT BUGS!
INSTEAD CONTACT ME ON: firstname.lastname@example.org
A non visible soft keyboard (Input Method) intended to be used with hardware Bluetooth and USB keyboards. It automatically brings up the Input Method dialog when Bluetooth keyboard connects or disconnects (on some devices this can also be made to work with USB keyboards). It supports a lot of different keylayouts also provides a lot of configuration options.
This app does NOT require a rooted device and there is a DEMO version available if you want to try it out before buying.
* International keyboard layouts.
* Up to 16 application shortcuts can be added (for example start Google Maps with Alt+M etc.)
* Up to 16 text strings can be add (for example insert your email address with Alt+E etc.)
* Remaps the Escape key to BACK (can be turned off)
* Allows you to control which characters should be treated as combining characters.
* A "null" Soft Keyboard to use with hardware keyboards (Bluetooth & USB).
* Automatically brings up Input Method selection dialog when Bluetooth keyboard connects or disconnects (Android 2.3+).
* Automatic detection can also work with USB keyboards on some platforms (experimental) (Android 2.3+)
* App that brings up Input Method selection (for easy access)
* Switch between up to three layouts of your choice using a key or key combination.
* Can choose keymap automatically based on language setting in your device.
* Blocks long-press-popups on Android 2.x.
* Change the key repeat delay and rate.
* Layouts can be modified and two user defined custom layouts can be configured.
* ConnectBot aware (TAB and CTRL codes)
Currently supported keyboard layouts
* Arabic (101, 102 & 102 AZERTY)
* Armenian (Eastern, Western & Phonetic)
* Bosnian & Herzegovian
* Bulgarian (Phonetic, Phonetic traditional & Typewriter)
* Canadian (French & Multilingual)
* Czech (qwertz, qwerty & programmers)
* English (Colemak, Dvorak, Dvorak Left hand, Dvorak Right hand, Dvorak Programmer, GB & US-International)
* Finnish (Finland & DAS)
* French (Bepo, France & Switzerland)
* German (Germany & Switzerland)
* Greek (Standard & Polytonic)
* Hindi Traditional
* Lithuanian (Numeric)
* Macedonian FYROM Standard
* Polish (214 & Programmers)
* Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal & Br-Nativo)
* Russian (Normal, Typewriter & Phonetic)
* Serbian (Latin & Cyrillic)
* Slovak (qwerty & qwertz)