Must use brain to finish all levels. It s easy to learn but very difficult to master.
The job of each level is to guide a ball from a predetermined start point so that it touches all of the stars placed on the level. The ball and nearly all objects on the screen are affected by gravity. The first few levels are almost too easy, but as the difficulty increases you ll be thankful that you were able to practice the fundamentals of draw. As the game progresses, you ll have to use all sorts of theory to figure out a solution for each puzzle.
The Game Features:
- Hundreds of ways to solve each puzzle, can you find the best solution
- 200+ of physics puzzles, more levels are coming soon!
- Flexible thinking is going to become the key to victory.
- Solutions can be found in the end of each level.
- Play 100+ of challenging
- Interesting physics puzzles, they re not as easy as they look.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org