1.9$ IS FOR DONATIONS ONLY
- Please consider donating
- Donations support MANY open-source projects and developers
* A N64 game file (ROM file) is necessary to play a game.
* Copy your own N64 game files to SD card or Internal Memory. (e.g. /sdcard/N64/)
* Please refresh games again after copy new N64 game files.
* Support N64 game file (.n64, z64, v64, .zip, .7zip)
* Support android 5.0+ (suitable for android 8.0+).
* Save state and load state.
* Auto save.
* Auto Screen orientation (Settings - Display - Screen orientation - Auto).
* All Controls: Analog & Dpad & L+R+Z Button (Profiles - Select Profiles - Touchscreen profile - Everything: All Controls)
* Resize Control Buttons (Settings - Touchscreen - Button scale).
* Edit Control Buttons (Profiles - Touchscreen - Copy - Rename - Edit).
* To fix graphiccal glitches, try changing the video plugin (Profiles - Select Profiles - Emulation profile).
* To fix lag, try changing the video setting (Settings - Display - Rendered resolution).
* For unplayable ROMs, try unzipping the ROM first or trying a different version of the ROM.
* For touchscreen control issues, try changing the button scale.
This app is based on the Open Source project Mupen64+, which is licensed by GNU GPLv3. Update for Android 8.0+